Phoenix Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phoenix Forums

The home of the Ogame Universe 31 Phoenix Alliance.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A message to all who remain

Go down 
+4
valdoom
Giantredmonkey
FREEDOM
Firestorm
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Firestorm

Firestorm

A message to all who remain Empty
PostSubject: A message to all who remain   A message to all who remain Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 8:08 pm

well guys, im in command for now and I'll be here till you've all found alliances or until ppl start coming back, anyone who was till now in v mode pm me ingame for infomation

Last edited by Firestorm on Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FREEDOM

PostSubject: Re: A message to all who remain   A message to all who remain Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 6:57 am

what's going on?

-FREEDOM
Back to top Go down
Firestorm

Firestorm

PostSubject: Re: A message to all who remain   A message to all who remain Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 10:55 am

we broke down basically, due to an internal problem the alliance is unraveling and eventually will disband once everyone has a home, I am in command until the end
Back to top Go down
Giantredmonkey
Admin
Giantredmonkey

PostSubject: Re: A message to all who remain   A message to all who remain Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 2:54 pm

im sorry firestorm, i didn't think it would break down like that..... i really didn't mean to put you through this....
Back to top Go down
valdoom

valdoom

PostSubject: Re: A message to all who remain   A message to all who remain Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 3:30 pm

Firestorm I'll be here with you until pheonix sinks below the water. I'm not leaving because of some petty dispute. If we can't get along what makes any other alliance any better? You guys are my friends and if your going to leave because of the resent events, there's nothing I can do to stop you. Best of luck with what ever desision you make.
Back to top Go down
Firestorm

Firestorm

PostSubject: Re: A message to all who remain   A message to all who remain Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:41 pm

its probably better for me GRM lol, I wouldnt know where to go
Back to top Go down
FREEDOM

PostSubject: Re: A message to all who remain   A message to all who remain Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:15 pm

i know this sounds selfless but it isnt you are all good players so know you all have a home in Death Row if you need one
also any help would be nice

some players in Dth Rw are nubs and suck at fighting i need help getting them trained any how

so what will it be?
-FREEDOM

and sorry to hear about the lost of your alliance
if you would like we can try and make it work i am sure that it wasnt any thing that bad that you guys dont want to keep going on
or is it
Back to top Go down
Firestorm

Firestorm

PostSubject: Re: A message to all who remain   A message to all who remain Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:10 pm

well, its not that we dont want to continue, its that we're losing members every day, unless they come back we wont be able to pull out of this dip

xtxman, gnarkillrule and nck have gone to cursed

speed went to veng

virus has gone to tppk

and GRM is in v mode and pulse is on his own for now

we've lost many core members but Im hoping that if GRM will come back others will and we'll get back on our feet, this is a dark time but I think we can pull through

if not, the captain will go down with his ship, I will be here until every last member has left or we are back in strength again
Back to top Go down
xtxmanx

PostSubject: Re: A message to all who remain   A message to all who remain Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:25 pm

I left because 1 member ruined this alliance with a stupid "war" (that couldn't be a war because an alliance cant have a war on a person)

It turned everyone around and confused a lot.

we could have worked this all out, but it just couldn't function the way it was going
Back to top Go down
Instigata4

Instigata4

PostSubject: Re: A message to all who remain   A message to all who remain Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 10:19 pm

T man, i know you mean me and you are just ridiculous. anyone who was in that chat knows that a war with snake was inevitable, whether or not anyone wanted it. i was trying to make as easy as possible on everyone by having a plan for it, so we didnt just get attacked over and over again. stop being ignorant
Back to top Go down
Pulse121

Pulse121

PostSubject: Re: A message to all who remain   A message to all who remain Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 10:33 pm

ok guys this is bul shit im coming back if fire wants my help i will take a co leader position if he doesnt im still coming back no matter what phoenix will live on with or without everyone we will survive lets not let this kill our alliance
Back to top Go down
Firestorm

Firestorm

PostSubject: Re: A message to all who remain   A message to all who remain Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 10:43 pm

lol, i was hopin you'd come back pulse, Im not lettin this die
Back to top Go down
Pulse121

Pulse121

PostSubject: Re: A message to all who remain   A message to all who remain Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 11:23 pm

lol anything you need buddy im here
Back to top Go down
Giantredmonkey
Admin
Giantredmonkey

PostSubject: Re: A message to all who remain   A message to all who remain Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 3:16 am

first off. fire. look back at this post. that is why i left you with leadership. i told you when you walked out the first time that i was wrong and you deserved it. look at you prove my point!

pulse, wow. thats some statement. who knows. i was thinking of just leaving for a while and making a mining guild with LOW and crescent. but i mean.. who knows, i think i could come back and see if its better the second time.

but fire. part of this was the stress being put on me. i would be honored if you could help me out as a major leader role in this alliance. take some pressure off me, you know? or if you even wanted to try leading yourself. or you could turn me down. but whatever happens, ill come back and see if the second time is any better.
Back to top Go down
Firestorm

Firestorm

PostSubject: Re: A message to all who remain   A message to all who remain Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 9:03 am

lol GRM, well, me pulse and instig sat down and talked this through in the xat, we'll let you know what we decided somewhere more private
Back to top Go down
Eclipse666

PostSubject: Re: A message to all who remain   A message to all who remain Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 1:32 pm

nice, GRM might come back. And there's no point in bitching about spilled milk... what happened happened, but the point is we might get out of it
Back to top Go down
Pulse121

Pulse121

PostSubject: Re: A message to all who remain   A message to all who remain Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 3:18 pm

ya grm i wont be on tonight but if you guys are go ahead and talk to him without me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A message to all who remain   A message to all who remain Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A message to all who remain
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Phoenix Forums :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: