Phoenix Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phoenix Forums

The home of the Ogame Universe 31 Phoenix Alliance.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cursed Founder - Unholy Justice

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Unholy Justice

Unholy Justice

Cursed Founder - Unholy Justice Empty
PostSubject: Cursed Founder - Unholy Justice   Cursed Founder - Unholy Justice Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 7:49 am

Well I figured I would move my old Intro post to here and update it to the times.

Enjoy!!

===================================================

Figured I would start up this thread for all the new members to get acquainted with ours. You can post whatever you want. Even your phone number. But I'm not being held accountable for your stupidity.

I'll start.

Im Unholy Justice (Unholy, or UJ for short) I live in Pennsylvania and have been playing ogame for about 3 years. I am the leader of this alliance and my right hand is Stalin666 whom I attend school with.

I heard about this game from Stalin on another game called NationStates. We got tired of nation states so we gave this a try. We started in Uni 2. Learned how to play. I joined an alliance called SHO which will be mentioned from time to time since a few other members are vets of uni 2.

Got to well over 300k points then got raped by the number 1 guy and number 2 guy of the uni. Back to back.

I quit Uni 2 after that. Quit ogame for a while. I had a lot.

Here is my fleet getting owned....
--------
http://board.ogame.org/thread.php?postid=2670477#post2670477
--------

After a while I decided to start back up with ogame. Started a Uni 31 account. And was pleased to find Stalin had the same urge and had started an account a few days before me. Same uni Smile

We formed CURSED once we got the old Uni 2 buddies playing again.

==========
CURSED was an elitist alliance in Uni 2. Ranked #1 they only had like 6 members but their points per person were in the millions. I loved how strong they were but hated them cause we (SHO) always wared with them.
==========

We started to grow and gain members. I found out some people in my school were playing ogame as well. They tried to tell me to try out ogame. I laughed and told them I had been playing for years.

They were under the banner of Mobster. Their own alliance. Soon a deal was made and a merger began. Mobster dissolved and CURSED was strengthened for it.

Various members joined. We grew. Weeded out the weak. (Still are) and continued to help the lesser members grow.

Then came upon an alliance named USEF and they wished to join our ranks. We accepted and we absorbed another smaller alliance. Boosting our points and gaining several dedicated (and not so dedicated) members.

Things progressed along and our alliance began to swell with members. Soon we had over 40. And Stalin and myself were getting tired of putting up with the newbies/point differences/inactive members. So the idea was hatched to create a wing.

The idea, at the time, was extremely controversial. Stalin feared it would shatter our alliance and the end of time and space as we know it would happen. But I gave it the go ahead and Cursed.W was formed. LordofWarzz was chosen as the leader. Along with 2 members to help in managing the new members. Thus ShardsofDestiny and Shintari threw themselves into leadership positions.

A BAR was set, so to speak, as a goal for Wing members to attain in order to be accepted into the main alliance.

Votes were cast and I settled upon 30k points as an achievable goal. The hope was, we could weed out the players who quit after a couple weeks and get the players who loved ogame and wished to really participate.

As of today the Wing is HUGE and continues to grow with new hopefuls who wish to join our esteemed alliance. So far only a few members total have been booted due to inactivity in the alliance as opposed to the 10 weekly before the wing.

I deem the Wing a success and we do take great care in keeping ties close so we do not drift into 2 separate alliances.

Far out in Gal 9 a new alliance was to form between Cursed and FWL. The Leader (Darth Kenneth) was knocking Stalin around fairly good but soon after some chatting a friendship formed. Soon the suggestion of an alliance came up and we put it to a vote.

Stalin was the driving force behind the FOR.
LordofWarzz was the driving force behind the AGAINST.
I decided to sit out on the voting to get an idea what the members wanted, before I came to a decision.

After much debate among the members the votes totaled 2/3rds for and 1/3rd against. Our first solid alliance was formed.

Now TPPK is disbanding and its members do not have an alliance anymore, we have opened our doors and are accepting all applications from their members.

The Leader and Co-Leader (BF and GF ironically) just up and left without a word. So we will be gaining some more newbs for the Wing to break in and some dedicated members for the Main.

NC Veng cooled down and our conflict with them grows less and less as communication with Galactus increases.

After a brief flare of fighting over Teekay and his rude way of leaving the alliance, he was attacked several times. Soon Snake Doctor stepped in and said he was protecting him. Snake Doctor is a drunk and nearly impossible to communicate with ever. So we decided to leave them alone. He was attacked and the point driven home.

5/2/2008 Unholy Justice is crashed by V for Vendetta (Ranked #1)
http://mobster234.proboards57.com/index.cgi?board=hof&action=display&thread=895&page=1

However I decided not to quit thanks to the EXTREMELY generous donations from members of all rankings. You guys have no idea how thankful I am to have your support!

================================

Members who Donated
-----------------------------
xTxManX
Defcon
JayK
LordofWarzz
SuperJew
CrescentMoon
HanSolo
James08
Falcon165O
Evermind
Nck
Stalin666
More as res arrives....

Thanks again you guys. You have my gratitude.

================================

As of today I am off to a long and painful rebuild. Made easier thanks to you guys.

Well after long days of rebuilding my fleet. Along with constant raiding, V for Vendetta ranked #1 turned his eye on my once again and Phalanx hit me. I lost all my rebuild fleet and a big chunk of the resources donated. I was pissed.

So I decided to take a break a week or so early when I would have to. I was going to be gone for a trip to the Dominican Republic. A nice place called Punta Cana for a week. Followed right after by a two week vacation to all over California and Oregon.

So I threw in the towel for a good month. I popped on the forum sporadically to see what was going on but my Ocrack addiction was about gone.

I left a nice wing to filter the good members from the bad and Co-Leader Stalin who I trusted in holding the alliance together.

Under his guidance the wing was disbanded and its members placed into the main alliance. Following soon after LoW (LordofWarzz) quit and Stalin inherited his account after being banned.

A council was formed to help manage and guide the alliance. The council apparently conspired to overthrow Stalin and his brutal and often harsh leadership practices.

In retribution Stalin disbanded Cursed and joined up with NC Veng. Few members followed his lead. The rest scattered to TPPK, NC Veng, and the remainder formed Phoenix, coined by Galactus.

Wherein I end my vacation and come back to see what is going on.
My account had been deleted and reportedly one day afterwards Cursed fell apart and Disbanded.

I am now inheriting a 40,000 point account which I must mold into my new empire. Will Phoenix accept me as their leader once again? Or would they prefer to keep their council and do things their own way? It remains to be seen.

The Chapter on Cursed can be closed now. Since it died with the deletion of my account and bad management by my Co-Leader. Should Cursed ever arise once again from the flames of Phoenix then I will begin updating this history of Cursed once again.

I'll miss it and I hope to see the Cursed banner rise once again.

Leader of the Cursed Alliance Universe 31,
::::::Unholy Justice::::::

====End of Cursed====

====Beginning of Phoenix====

I have created an account on their forum. And am inheriting an account to work with once again. Back to fleet saving, crashing newbs, and waking up at 4 a.m. to see if my attack goes through ok.

Hope you enjoyed it. Feel free to post whatever about yourself here as well!

Happy Hunting!
UJ
Back to top Go down
Instigata4

Instigata4

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Founder - Unholy Justice   Cursed Founder - Unholy Justice Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:04 am

lol UJ, hopefully we can get you an account better than 40k Very Happy, but either way we'll help you get you rank back up
Back to top Go down
Giantredmonkey
Admin
Giantredmonkey

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Founder - Unholy Justice   Cursed Founder - Unholy Justice Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 8:05 pm

its good to have you back man. ill send you res this time around. i promise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Founder - Unholy Justice   Cursed Founder - Unholy Justice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cursed Founder - Unholy Justice
Page 1 of 1