Phoenix Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phoenix Forums

The home of the Ogame Universe 31 Phoenix Alliance.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Diplomacy FREEDOM

Go down 
+4
Aura
xtxmanx
Firestorm
FREEDOM
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
FREEDOM

Diplomacy FREEDOM Empty
PostSubject: Diplomacy FREEDOM   Diplomacy FREEDOM Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:07 am

"The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters" now that is B** S***

ok now i am not good at this diplomacy stuff in fact fighting is a better way to go and gets thens done a lot faster

so i am FREEDOM you can look me up your self
here is a story

see your alliance atked mine i wanted to kill your but i talked wtih a leader and then i never got to it
the end

now it would seem as if me and instigata4 are friends of some kind and i would like to get to know you so that i can see if i would like to be friends and/or allies

so lets talk.....

Last edited by FREEDOM on Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i wanted to)
Back to top Go down
Firestorm

Firestorm

Diplomacy FREEDOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diplomacy FREEDOM   Diplomacy FREEDOM Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 9:58 am

uh oh, theres a few guys in your wing that have good farming potential near me lol,
Back to top Go down
xtxmanx

Diplomacy FREEDOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diplomacy FREEDOM   Diplomacy FREEDOM Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 6:15 pm

yeah, I dont know GRM's current stance, but all I can say is lead you people better

tell them to build defense, or they will get whacked by fleets
if it isnt up pegging you, it will be someone else

oh yeah, and dont say that you want to kill us, we could take that wrong, and have to defend ourselves

not that we would, but watch it, because if you talk to anyone else like that, then they probably would
Back to top Go down
Firestorm

Firestorm

Diplomacy FREEDOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diplomacy FREEDOM   Diplomacy FREEDOM Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 7:17 pm

indeed, we dont attack to defence bash, we attack to farm cos they dont build defences/dont fleetsave, teach them otherwise they'll just start getting crashed by bigger fleeters
Back to top Go down
FREEDOM

Diplomacy FREEDOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diplomacy FREEDOM   Diplomacy FREEDOM Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:59 pm

i think you misunderstand i was saying what i was going to do the truth is that i do think that my alliance would beat ours but that isnt why i am here now is it?

no i was asked to come here to talk so i did
i am the Leader of Death Row we are a war like alliance and we do train our players before they can move up but we atk any one that atks us
see most alliances dont do that they all ways say "you should have fleet save and it's your fult" some would give res and the few would atk back and take out every thing they have ever had

but lets not talk about that really my goals dont mean any thing right now
i am here to see if we can be friends
and for that i would talk to the players here and see what your goals are maybe we can one be friends and then allies never know wose things have happened geek
Giantredmonkey wrote:
welcome! ive been wondering the same thing firestorm is. Razz
....Death Row is a new alliance how ever i dont think you have the right to call it new being so new your self but we have new gaols and a better way of playing then the wolf pack that i once was the leader of study

i have how ever taken over the old wolf pack for it is mine and i made it. it's my laws or they would die
the same is about to happen to P.I.M.P....besides that (lol dont tell any one)

would you help if one of your allies ever need or ask for it?
would you fight

do all of your players know how to fight?
do you have ranks? if so please tell me what it is based on e.i. points?

so you only have 1 leader but 2 2nd in commands?
do you all get along?

if you have any thing to ask go for it?

-FREEDOM
Leader of Death Row
Back to top Go down
FREEDOM

Diplomacy FREEDOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diplomacy FREEDOM   Diplomacy FREEDOM Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:05 pm

Firestorm wrote:
uh oh, theres a few guys in your wing that have good farming potential near me lol,

right so i think i said it before

if you atk one of my players you will be atked back
that is...if i hear of it and i think i will but if he has been gone for some time go for it shouldnt have been gone for so long

and i have looked you up i think you would be a ok farm also so lets not start the pushing i shove hard
and i didnt come here for that if i did i would have said it right the bat and you would have know what i was thinking from the get go and i wouldnt be on your forums if i wanted war or a girl fight affraid

so now what?
-FREEDOM

Last edited by FREEDOM on Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bad words)
Back to top Go down
Firestorm

Firestorm

Diplomacy FREEDOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diplomacy FREEDOM   Diplomacy FREEDOM Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:40 pm

ok, lets iron a few things out before we continue:

1: We are the most active members of the CURSED alliance, our alliance may be new but we have been friends for a while now

2: u may beat us in a 1 on 1 war but we have many friends

3: u r about 50 ranks below me and have not seen either my fleets or my defence, good farm potential indeed

4: I am in the top 200 fleets, gamestats is down right now but im pretty sure ur not above me

5: http://board.ogame.org/thread.php?threadid=405931&hilight=Firestorm if i can HoF u when im 1/8th ur points think what'll happen now

ok, now that we've established whats what lets continue with the subject Razz
Back to top Go down
xtxmanx

Diplomacy FREEDOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diplomacy FREEDOM   Diplomacy FREEDOM Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:09 am

FREEDOM wrote:

would you fight

do all of your players know how to fight?
do you have ranks? if so please tell me what it is based on e.i. points?

so you only have 1 leader but 2 2nd in commands?
do you all get along?

if you have any thing to ask go for it?

i have something to ask, why the hell should we tell you about our ranking and command structure
you are not an Ally, you are just an OGame friend, so for now, we shall keep our powers and rankings hush hush Smile

I hope you understand where i am coming from with this. You can never trust someone in OGame unless they have vowed loyalty to you, and you to them (allying).
Back to top Go down
FREEDOM

Diplomacy FREEDOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diplomacy FREEDOM   Diplomacy FREEDOM Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:44 am

lol ok then
1. i am a way better player then i was the leader of wlfpck
2. your ranking dont mean S***
like Death Rows ranking is on jobs not points every one has a job and they do it this works out so that every one is doing some thing and not there for the ride

3. you guys are acting like kids as i said i am here to see if we can be friends
and i am saying facts when i say atk and there will be atks back

and if you look at my fleet...lol it sucks so i am not the one atking and i many not even be close we to aslo have friends
but are we here to talk about what friends we have? no...? just asking

also most of my players know how to fight and yeah there are some players that are miners even if i dont know what there doing in my alliance they are still leaning the game as we all are

so what are you going to do with this info? huh? are you going to war ? are you sending spys in?
really how did it hurt me to tell you how Death Rows ranks worked?

so grow up a litttle bit so that we can get to know each other

"3: u r about 50 ranks below me and have not seen either my fleets or my defence, good farm potential indeed"
not about rank points or fleets you dont have a world about me and i have looked you up and know what a good fleet is and i think that you would make a good fleet
...didnt you used to be in wlfpck?

dont matter the wolf pack is died and what was lost in now found i am better then i ever was and learning every day
do now that we have talked about being kids....

any of you guys like pizza?

-FREEDOM
Leader of Death Row
Back to top Go down
Firestorm

Firestorm

Diplomacy FREEDOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diplomacy FREEDOM   Diplomacy FREEDOM Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:13 am

I like pizza Razz

ok, well basically, as leader of wlf pck you developed a reputation for being reckless and not knowing when to back down, getting into wars that eventually caused the pack to disband. we are not a very warlike alliance, Im the main fleeter, right now alliance with you would mean risking getting into wars we would rather stay out of and losing many good targets

you say that you've changed and become better, although i think you probably have we still need some more evidence than just your word to be safe

also just so u know I think you're the oldest registered user on this forum Razz

I was a member of wlfpck in uni 37, i didnt play there for long

please delete this GRM (or anyone else) if you think Im jumping the gun a little
Back to top Go down
Aura

Aura

Diplomacy FREEDOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diplomacy FREEDOM   Diplomacy FREEDOM Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 1:10 pm

Well actually, I'm 18 going on 19.
FREEDOM is 18 as mentioned in his post, so I might just be the oldest.
Back to top Go down
Firestorm

Firestorm

Diplomacy FREEDOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diplomacy FREEDOM   Diplomacy FREEDOM Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 1:25 pm

lol, i thought i read sumwhere u were 17 aura, my mistake
Back to top Go down
Pulse121

Pulse121

Diplomacy FREEDOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diplomacy FREEDOM   Diplomacy FREEDOM Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:01 pm

it doesnt matter now freedom we dont want to go to war with you we are just following profit and at the moment your alliance is profit this alliance to be honest hates war we hate the thought of losing our precious fleets so we dont want to go to war it i spy you who cares its a spy just seeing if there is any profit
Back to top Go down
FREEDOM

Diplomacy FREEDOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diplomacy FREEDOM   Diplomacy FREEDOM Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:35 pm

1 i like the red so no i dont think i am going to change it
2 i was bron 9/27/89 so are we even close?
ok back to what we were talking about and i love pizza:
right so i am just not reckless any more and i take alliances out from the inside and not making war but taking over alliances with out them knowing about it

i am telling you that i am a way better player then i was i am war like yes but in a way that the Universe hasnt seen in a long time

no ships needed

any ways know that you will not be droped in to a war that is point less and not one that we started unless for a really good reason and then you wouldnt have to join in

i am here to make friends not allies we can talk about our alliances if you would like and get to know each other allies may or may not come later
-FREEDOM

Last edited by FREEDOM on Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:43 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : i like red so kick me or leave it red)
Back to top Go down
Pulse121

Pulse121

Diplomacy FREEDOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diplomacy FREEDOM   Diplomacy FREEDOM Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:42 pm

how can you war with words
you cant do much with words around here
Back to top Go down
Firestorm

Firestorm

Diplomacy FREEDOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diplomacy FREEDOM   Diplomacy FREEDOM Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:47 pm

so you take them out from the inside, how exactly?
Back to top Go down
FREEDOM

Diplomacy FREEDOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diplomacy FREEDOM   Diplomacy FREEDOM Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:53 pm

Pulse121 wrote:
how can you war with words
you cant do much with words around here

right your wrong but that is a new way of playing i have ships and players with ships
and if i was to take a alliance out of the inside wouldnt i need to be inside it ?
is this what we were talking about?

how i play the game when you dont even trust me with your ranks even if i dont even know what i would do with them..
so a little trust

and if words can do nothing then why are we here.....talking....useing words scratch ...right so we move on

so only 2 people like pizza here? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
xtxmanx

Diplomacy FREEDOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diplomacy FREEDOM   Diplomacy FREEDOM Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:07 pm

pizza is good
only if you have a lot of sauce
and make it a meat lovers

but, i am weird, i admit, because one of my all-time favorite foods is MASHED POTATOES!!!

they are amazing, and you can eat them with almost anything
also, you can do so much with them, and almost anything mixed or on top of them tastes delicious
Back to top Go down
FREEDOM

Diplomacy FREEDOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diplomacy FREEDOM   Diplomacy FREEDOM Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:16 pm

MASHED POTATOES!!!!!

right there ok butter and salt
-FREEDOM

Last edited by FREEDOM on Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : felt like having a edit)
Back to top Go down
Instigata4

Instigata4

Diplomacy FREEDOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diplomacy FREEDOM   Diplomacy FREEDOM Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:29 pm

i <3 pizza and mashed potatoes
Back to top Go down
Firestorm

Firestorm

Diplomacy FREEDOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diplomacy FREEDOM   Diplomacy FREEDOM Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:08 pm

lol, mashed potatoes are ok, im not a huge fan of potato, new or spring potatoes are disgusting lol
Back to top Go down
FREEDOM

Diplomacy FREEDOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diplomacy FREEDOM   Diplomacy FREEDOM Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 7:10 am

potatoes are not the same as mashed potatoes and pizza it 5000 times better then any of it so it dont really matter

i want some food....i'm going to go and eat talk with you later
-FREEDOM

Last edited by FREEDOM on Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:05 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : i didnt know it was me...it wasnt red)
Back to top Go down
Firestorm

Firestorm

Diplomacy FREEDOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diplomacy FREEDOM   Diplomacy FREEDOM Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:47 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Pulse121

Pulse121

Diplomacy FREEDOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diplomacy FREEDOM   Diplomacy FREEDOM Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:22 pm

mmmmm pizza and mashed potatoes
Back to top Go down
xtxmanx

Diplomacy FREEDOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diplomacy FREEDOM   Diplomacy FREEDOM Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:27 pm

i had a mix of both of them last night
it was really good
put buttered mashed potatoes on pizza with heavy tomato sauce
yummmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Diplomacy FREEDOM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diplomacy FREEDOM   Diplomacy FREEDOM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diplomacy FREEDOM
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next