Phoenix Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phoenix Forums

The home of the Ogame Universe 31 Phoenix Alliance.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The new phoenix forums

Go down 
+2
Instigata4
Virus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Virus
Admin

The new phoenix forums Empty
PostSubject: The new phoenix forums   The new phoenix forums Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:31 pm

WELCOME.

Tell me if you want something changed.
Back to top Go down
https://phoenixhome.forumotion.com
Instigata4

Instigata4

PostSubject: Re: The new phoenix forums   The new phoenix forums Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:06 pm

looks great virus ^^ just gotta put in the rest of the forums in lol. ill help you if you want
Back to top Go down
Virus
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new phoenix forums   The new phoenix forums Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 10:25 pm

Haha, lol.

I might fix up the colors and the forum icons.
Back to top Go down
Instigata4

Instigata4

PostSubject: Re: The new phoenix forums   The new phoenix forums Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 11:12 pm

lol, random, but the diplo room shouldnt be in the internal section, it should be in an ally section
Back to top Go down
Aura

Aura

PostSubject: Re: The new phoenix forums   The new phoenix forums Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 2:09 am

I love the look of it Virus, even how the portal is set up with that scrolling message of the latest posts.

The only thing I see that we need is an Introduction section, so that we can all explain who we are should you guys ever start recruiting, which I shall be posting about just after this one.

But yeah, good job dude.
Back to top Go down
Virus
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new phoenix forums   The new phoenix forums Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 5:41 am

OMFG WHY WONT THE BLUE FONT COLOR CHANGE TO ORANGE/RED :O

I've been trying Sad
Back to top Go down
Instigata4

Instigata4

PostSubject: Re: The new phoenix forums   The new phoenix forums Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 5:42 am

lol virus, it doesnt matter, its amazing without it ^^
Back to top Go down
Virus
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new phoenix forums   The new phoenix forums Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 5:54 pm

I dun care Razz

I just want it like that Razz
Back to top Go down
xtxmanx

PostSubject: Re: The new phoenix forums   The new phoenix forums Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:54 am

move the CR section to the internal
i dont want anyone seeing our fleets

we need to beef up security. we are posting our forum url everywhere (especially on the xat, where anyone can come in and find it)
we have important things that involve fleets out in the open
and, we talk about alliance stuff when others are in the xat (we should do it in the tab thing and only allow phoenix people to see it
Back to top Go down
Giantredmonkey
Admin
Giantredmonkey

PostSubject: Re: The new phoenix forums   The new phoenix forums Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 3:00 am

tman has a great great point. virus, could you make it happen? (or could i have admin privileges and ill do it myself. haha. i promise i wont pull a stallin...)
Back to top Go down
Virus
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The new phoenix forums   The new phoenix forums Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 7:17 am

hmm I was pretty sure you had admin...

Eh I'll move cr's to internal later.
Back to top Go down
Instigata4

Instigata4

PostSubject: Re: The new phoenix forums   The new phoenix forums Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 7:19 am

lawl, idk if you should cuz like, people who we let into the forum should be trustable lol, i dont think theyll really think about using the crs to crash our fleets. what im trying to say is that like we want our allies to be able to see our crashes and stuff, makes us look strong lol Razz
Back to top Go down
xtxmanx

PostSubject: Re: The new phoenix forums   The new phoenix forums Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 7:30 am

move them to the internal, so only those we ALLOW will see
anyone can see them in the other section

i dont trust anything outside of the internal on this forum
especially since you guys are parading around the sites URL on our xat
Back to top Go down
Instigata4

Instigata4

PostSubject: Re: The new phoenix forums   The new phoenix forums Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 7:42 am

lol t man, i got rid of it on the xat for you Razz
Back to top Go down
Giantredmonkey
Admin
Giantredmonkey

PostSubject: Re: The new phoenix forums   The new phoenix forums Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 5:58 pm

good call. Razz
Back to top Go down
krizzon

krizzon

PostSubject: Re: The new phoenix forums   The new phoenix forums Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 6:27 pm

hey virus i think you should hide the allies section,because even though i'm not logged in i can still go in the war room and stuff,and if something actually happens we need to keep those areas private...don't we?And if we need our own allies to see those sections i thought we'd have them added as forum members right?So wouldn't it be best to hide the allies section,or at least password like the diplo room and war room.On the temp one i made i just hid everything because it was easier so only members could view things.
Back to top Go down
Instigata4

Instigata4

PostSubject: Re: The new phoenix forums   The new phoenix forums Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 6:40 pm

uhm thats there for if we are planning attacks with our allies. ill make an internal war room for if we dont want anyone seeing it ^^
Back to top Go down
xtxmanx

PostSubject: Re: The new phoenix forums   The new phoenix forums Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 7:14 pm

you could make it so there is an ally group (like we have council and member and things), and make it so they can see it
and then we have just ogame people, that cant
Back to top Go down
Instigata4

Instigata4

PostSubject: Re: The new phoenix forums   The new phoenix forums Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 7:18 pm

uhmmm idk thats something virus would have to do, talk to him about it
Back to top Go down
krizzon

krizzon

PostSubject: Re: The new phoenix forums   The new phoenix forums Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 5:50 pm

Virus we still need a noteables section
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new phoenix forums   The new phoenix forums Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new phoenix forums
Page 1 of 1