Phoenix Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phoenix Forums

The home of the Ogame Universe 31 Phoenix Alliance.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Giantredmonkey: Phoenix leader

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Giantredmonkey
Admin
Giantredmonkey

Giantredmonkey: Phoenix leader Empty
PostSubject: Giantredmonkey: Phoenix leader   Giantredmonkey: Phoenix leader Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:35 am

IM giantredmonkey.

i am the old leader of the cursed wing. i run track and play in the marching band. i admit, i am kind of a nerd, but its ok. i'm cool with it.

i love ogame and support all the players of this alliance, as much as i hope they support me. im generally good with meeting new people and i love my friends. im close friends with crescent and ex wing leader Lordofwarzz. at times we run on a regular basis. (other times were super lazy and just don't feel like it... thats when we bust out the hoho's and the blood of his enemies). i got to seneca valley, and am currently entering my senior year.

i play plenty of video games. my Xbox live gamer tag is highbrowmonkey, though i have been playing my wii a lot lately. (Mario kart is my weakness Razz)

ok, now to the important ogame stuff. i generally mine, and have no fleet. i may build one, but i think i want to wait till i have 350K points or so to do it (to get me through band season). i have planets scattered everywhere, and always have deut on hand, so if you need any help let me know and ill see what i can do. if you guys have any comments about the way i'm leading the alliance, tell me. i am completely open to changing the way i handle things for the good of this alliance. what good of a leader am i if you all hate how i do stuff? lol. oh well.

And while i'm here, id like to personally thanks and congratulate virus on these new forums. i love them. and thanks again to krizzon, for making our temp forums.

so in conclusion: Welcome to phoenix and long live the alliance! Smile

_______________________-
Giantredmonkey: Phoenix leader Giantmonkey

Last edited by Giantredmonkey on Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:42 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : trying to get my siggy to work! haha)
Back to top Go down

Giantredmonkey: Phoenix leader
Page 1 of 1